GMAT/GRE Course Policies
- Registration: Students must officially register and submit payments via the online portal in-advance of the first class.
- Repeats: If you have completed a full course with PrepCorps, you are able to repeat, one-time, an entire course free of charge.
- Refunds: PrepCorps will only offer a full refund if cancellation occurs 48-hours before a course is scheduled to begin. Partial refunds will be considered after the first class, for up to 75% refund. After the second class, we are unable to issue partial refunds.
- Questions: There are weekly office hours that PrepCorps students can sign up via an online portal to ask questions about study strategies and other exam related issues. For formal feedback on admissions essays and personal statements, you must register online and are eligible for our discounted student rate.
- If you signed up for only one section of a course, and you decide you'd like to take the entire course you can change your mind up until the class starts. After the first class, you can add the other section as well if space allows. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any change requests.
Individual Tutoring Policies
- Registration: Students must officially register and submit payments via the online portal in-advance or within an hour after each session.
- Rescheduling: Because most of our tutors either work or study full-time, any rescheduling of sessions should occur at least 24-hours in advance to maximize scheduling convenience. A session can be rescheduled within less than 24-hours for the 'fee' of a deduction of one hour from the customer's prepaid hours.
- Refunds: PrepCorps provides discounted trial hours to allow students to determine whether an instructor is a good fit before committing to a package. We cannot refund unused hours at this time.
- Questions: When applicable, we need students to send any specific problems they want to cover to their tutor one day in advance to enable him/her enough time to review them beforehand.
- After taking a PrepCorps course for either GMAT or GRE, you are eligible for discounted individual tutoring for $49/hour.
- Sessions must be paid for 24-hours in advance, and if they are not they be charged at $199/hour at our normal rate.